PRS has the experience to provide services for all types of roof systems, including coatings and metal applications. The following are just a few of our offerings.
Visual Roof Inspections
All good roof management plans start with a visual inspection. What’s included in this inspection depends on your needs and the ultimate goal of your project. Some available visual inspections include, but are not limited to:
- Due Diligence Inspections
- Annual/Semi Annual Roof Surveys
- Warranty Inspections – as required by all roof system manufacturers for warranty compliance
- Roof Leak Detection
- Drainage System Inspections
- Exterior Wall and Foundation Inspections
Following your visual inspection, PRS provides you with several options. Recommended next steps (repair or replacement scopes of work), detailed roof drawings documenting the location of your specific problems and overall roof layout, life-cycle cost analysis and budget forecasting just to name a few. What your program includes is custom tailored to your needs.
Infrared Moisture Surveys
Your IR moisture scan will always be performed by a certified thermographer with PRS. An IR scan is a valuable tool and could potentially save you thousands of dollars. If you’re considering a full roof replacement, the results of an IR scan may allow you to consider a “recover” or “layover”. We offer our IR services to coating manufacturers and roofing contractors as well.
Comprehensive Roof Portfolio Management
PRS has the ability to provide you with access to information on all your roofs, at all your locations, any time of day or night. As a portfolio manager or building owner, you will know everything about your roofs and have the ability to obtain that information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. PRS can design a program to meet your specific needs and help you to effectively manage your entire roof portfolio. Some possible program options may include:
- Annual maintenance programs – to keep your roofs in a maintainable condition and limit the likelihood of an unexpected expense.
- Comprehensive roof analysis – to provide you with a foundation on which to make knowledgeable decisions about you roof asset.
- Detailed budgets with forecasting – to help develop accurate budgets for your roof spend.
- Life-cycle cost analysis – to assist in determining the best course of action.
Roof Design Consulting
From a full roof replacement to a simple leak repair, PRS can work with you to design an effective strategy tailored to your needs. In addition to conceptual design, we can develop detailed specifications and bid documents, detailed drawings, construction budgets, and on site project management.
- Total RFQ or RFP packages
- Transmittal, submittal and request forms
- General bid formats and cost breakdowns
- Vendor qualification forms and vendor qualification analysis
- Construction contracts and agreements
- Bid analysis matrices or summaries
Project and Contract Management
As your representative, PRS can review and handle submittals, draw requests, change orders, and as-built documentation. In addition, we can provide onsite project management to ensure complete compliance with building codes, design specifications, and manufacturer’s specifications. We can provide a daily log of activities with photo documentation, all done to make your project run smoothly.
Warranty Management and Claims Assistance
PRS can manage all your warranty information in a central location that you can access when the situation arises. In addition, we have the ability to evaluate any roof system in order to determine the cause of the problem and help you navigate through warranty claim process.